Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mexico Trip
















Well Melissa is now a Mrs! Abel and I just returned from a trip to Cancun, Mexico. We were there to celebrate Melissa and Neel's wedding. Melissa has been my best friend for the last 10 1/2 years and we couldn't be more excited for her! She is truly deserving of the immense happiness she has found. Neel is such a great guy and fits in perfectly into our circle of friends. We were honored to be a part of their very special day. Although we will miss having Mel in San Antonio, thank goodness Austin is a short drive! The week was filled with lots of laughs, tears and great memories! Here are just a few of the pics, I will post more later in the week.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Awwwwhhh,......what a beautiful, yet romantic wedding. I wish I could have been there. I've always seen it done on TV or movies, but never in person. What a lovely scenery. You are always so blessed to travel around the world and enjoy life and special moments as these.