Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time Is Flying By!









Well! This time of year is always busy, so it's been a while since I have posted a blog. I am on vacation for the next couple of weeks, so it should be easier to keep up! We celebrated my sister's 23rd birthday with a day trip to Lockhart, Texas. Cruez Meat Market in Lockhart has the best BBQ and our family has been making the trip for generations. We then had the family over for some cake, ice cream and karaoke...
Then it was off to my cousin Valerie's baby shower. She is expecting a baby girl mid-Decemeber so we had to celebrate in pink style. (Actually going to see a play she is directing tonight).
We also had an election party...complete with our ten gallon hats. I had to force Abel to wear the hat and take the picture. We are the usual busy with alot going on. Amber just recently got glasses, we had both families over for Thanksgiving, took some family pics and we are getting ready to celebrate our third anniversary this Saturday. I will definitely post another blog with all of those pictures...

1 comment:

Michelle Hagley said...

I was just goint to harass you for not posting in a while! I hope all is well with you guys! I love and miss you lots!