Friday, October 17, 2008

Sad





I am missing my brother and his family alot today. I talked to my sister-in-law on Wednesday and it just made me miss them even more. I wish Seoul, South Korea wasn't so far away! For me the hardest part is realizing that my neice is quickly changing and growing so fast, and we are missing all of the cute things she is doing. Daylan is at least old enough to remember us and memories, but Emma is still too little. Although the videos and pictures are great, they just aren't the same as being there live. We are and have always been a close family so the distance between us is definitely being felt. The funny thing out of the three kids, my brother was always the home body and never wanted to travel...now he is the one who lives the farthest away! Well the positive is they are living an adventure, enjoying a new culture, and seeing God's beautiful creation on another continent! It could be worse Chris could be in Iraq, but instead God blessed him and put him with his family in a safe zone. Here are some new pics of Emma and Daylan..

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh my God how time flies! They are growing sooo fast. What a cutie pootie she is. And what a fine looking young man is he. You all are truly blessed!!