Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kobe Beef!





I was undecided what to get Abel for his birthday..for a few months now he has talked about trying Kobe beef. He saw a story about it on the travel channel and decided that was something he wanted to add to his "bucket" list. So, Kobe beef it was..I found one restaurant in town that serves it; the KOBE Japanese Steakhouse. Our dinner last night was fantastic! The Kobe was tender and our California roll was yummy. Our waiter, Roland, made the evening more enjoyable by adding a few extra's courtesy of the chef. It was nice to be spend some one on one time together. Our lives are always so busy, we don't often take enough time for just us.

Happy 31st Birthday Babe!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Belated,... and I mean belated Birthday Abel!! Sorry I missed it. =(

lewand said...

we live in okc my son is a lewand his dad was born in rome italy